The 8 risk management practices every resilient business needs to know
In a recent forum, FM Global brought together nearly 200 top risk managers from leading firms to discuss best practice and the benefits of resilience. What follows is the result: a blueprint of 8 crucial risk management
1. Develop a Property Conservation Policy
2. Achieve Risk Improvement
3. Leverage Internal and External Resources
4. Communicate and Implement a Plan Effectively
5. Manage Global/Insurance Risk Management Programs
6. Measure and Reward Success
7. Stay on the Leading Edge of Trends
8. Best Practices for the “Part-Time” Risk Manager
Read the full article in the new issue of Reason Magazine.
Plus over 50 pages of news, insight and opinions from the world of risk management.